Friday, January 23, 2009

Inauguration

Greetings, Universe.

Let's start with the obligatory autobiographical hors d'oeuvres:

Professionally, I work in the Nashville area as a Creative Director, focusing on a number of media-driven projects for animation, film, print, and music.

Personally, I am happily married to the most beautiful woman you may ever see and Daddy to two of the most precious kids that you might ever meet.

Privately, I occasionally enforce justice as a costumed crimefighter.

Although starting a personal blog is still something new for me, I want to invite you to join the story. And as I continue learning about this process, I hope to share some creative images, thoughts, and discoveries along the way.

I'm looking forward to getting better acquainted as we share in the amazing adventures of imagination and inspiration.

Until next time...

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment